Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Get a load of this....go Barbara Walters..

I think she has been doing her homework and you think Rosie would be doing the talking about this but Barbara is.. and that is. That lesbian remains friends with their ex's. Yes, I agree and so did Rosie.

Also Barbara said our sexuality is wired in our brians. She said a sexy woman turns a man on, but also a straight woman? Interesting? Elisabeth was speakless....must have happened to her..you think?

I do remember hearing my "straight" girl friends say.. "Oh, you make me sick, you're so cute!" I guess I did turn them on a little bit!

Rosie joined in with the "U-Haul" fact. And that is referring to the joke: "What does a lesbian bring on the second date?" Answer: "A U-Haul". Because women connect so easily and want to be together and usually are for hopefully six or seven years...hopefully longer than that.

No comments: