Saturday, April 14, 2007

Quiet Time

Just ready for some quiet time! Just a bit! So, I'm sitting here with no music and certainly no TV. Just the hum of my refrigerator motor running.

I'm beginning to wonder if I am allergic to something in this condo! I've only been home for thirty minutes and my nose is itching and tingling and I am beginning to sneeze. My nose is getting stopped up. I'm breathing through my mouth and blowing my nose. Time for two more Ibuprofen. I just sat down too!

I plan on reading a bit then going to sleep early. I have to get up early to work the water stop at a marathon. But, first I want to read a little bit of "Green with Envy" by Shira Boss. It's a book about people going into extreme debt trying to keep up with the Joneses. It's a whole new way of looking at financiall (un)happiness.

I'm beat! Pooped! Calling it a night!

No comments: