Monday, April 09, 2007

Imus - go away

I think politicians and journalist who go onto the Imus show should boycott his show. I never did like Imus. He is repenting like Jimmy Haggart practically crying on the air. why? Because he realized as did Jimmy Haggart that suddenly the "money" may go away, or their popularity.

Popularity my ass. I never liked either one of these clowns. Where do these guys get off thinking people actually care about what they think or say? It's a man's world all right because I guess other men with cute Brokeback mountain fluffy hair and cute little cowboy hats sitting way back on their heads can be google eyed over them!

Same with Flush Rush where mostly like minded men listen to his crap! Men who don't dare think for themselves. And you know they (conservatives) are reaching when Cheney actually gets on the Rush show to defend the actions of the conservatives wanting to stay in Iraw and get more money for the soldiers from Congress. Boy I bet Rush thought he was really in like flint then and dancing with the big boys when Cheney came on his show. I"m sure Rush gets nicely compensated! While I hear that Cheney defended sending more troops to Iraq. We must defend the troops.

No to pull the troops out would mean to pull out the 100,000 companies that are making a killing there in Iraq. One company being Halliburton.

Did you see on the news where Halliburton sent it's headquarters over to Dubai. Did you think they are moving their headquarters to avoid investigation and the paying of federal income tax?

I'm sorry but where do these big companies think the federal tax base money will come from if they ship all jobs and companies overseas? I mean where will the government get the money to give these companies in Iraq? I hope they thought about that? If Bush has no money to give them will they continue to want to go?

Oh, I know we are borrowing trillions of dollars from China. We are seriously beholden to China. When was the last time you pick up anything in the store and it wasn't made in China or somewhere in a third world country?

Last night I watched "Terrorstorm" the DVD. I don't recommend watching it because it will actually scare you and it's not a fictional movie. I went to bed afraid to ever blog again. Well, here I am but I think I will try to be more careful. No, I'm actually scared!

You see I saw the video that I never saw before of the third building coming down at ground zero. Yes, building 7. I always heard about it somewhat but never actually saw a video. And yes I must agree with many that when it came down it looked like one of those Las Vegas buildings, say the Stardust, when they placed explosives to take it down. It was a fabulous job! The explosives must have been placed perfectly. They also claimed there might have been some explosives in the twin towers too. No plane hit building seven so why did it go down and so perfectly?

I had always wondered how the cameras got placed so perfectly to capture the planes actually flying into the buildings. Didn't you ever wonder about that? And the TV coverage was practically instant on the news. Amazing! Shock and awe! Another Pearl Harbor just what someone in Washington said we needed to get into a war to get the terrorist ( I mean protect the oil). We went after the terrorist after 9 11. Makes me wonder!

Now behave because they can get your ass in an instant by sending germs or whatever through the air or in the dog food, or in your food for that matter. Think of all the money the hospitals and insurance companies would make? See they are getting left out of this outsourcing and over seas'g of jobs. I take that back..Xrays are read in India. Oh, and your tax return is being processed in India. Read Lou Dobb's "Exporting America" in the back of the book he lists about hundred or more companies that are outsourcing and Fidility, A. G. Edwards are among the many companies that are outsourcing.

In the future, I'm seeing new medical technology where you take the camera capsule, go through the three dimensional MRI and then mechanically using robots have your diseased gall blander or uterus removed and the controlling doctor can even be in India? No, I don't think so. It's coming to that already. Actually, I think it's pretty cool.

Truth be told, insurance companies are running the medical show. Doctors can spare about ten minutes with you these days and you have to do more and more of your own care. You want a blood test is check your cholesterol levels, you go to the blood testing center yourself. The doctor no longer sends the blood there and reports back to you with the results. You take yourself there where they draw the blood and then you give the results report to the doctor.

And regarding preps for surgery, you do them at home the day before then you come into the hospital. After major surgery you stay almost two days at the hospital. Gall bladder laparoscopy surgery is handled as an out patient situation in many cases. Well, you don't get rest in the hospital anyway. Actually, I like the idea of outpatient care. But do your homework..see they plan on you having a decent home involvement.

I need to get going to swimming. I'm walking there. On the way I will return a library book called "Coronary" by Stephen Klaidman. A story of medicine gone awry. It's a story about unnecessary heart surgery...lots of it in a fairly small community. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Just count on one thing and that is that no one is looking out for you. You need to look out for yourself so make sure you do the homework and educate yourself. Keep yourself healthy if at all possible by exercising and eating better. Did you know cutting calories and becoming thinner adds to longevity? Just something to think about!

No comments: