Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy April Fools Day! And My 1000th Blog Entry

I have no idea what will happen next? Well, I never do! And once more I wouldn't want to...I'm speaking in general terms.

Yes, my 1000th blog entry since June 2005. I'm thinking that blogger will want me to select another category and/or create another blog or that's it for me folks!

If you can't find me just google mzzim or google zimzoomz or google zimQQzoomz and that should get you something. I have many blog going. I have one at 360 (yahoo); space lines; wordpress and myspace. zimzoomz at space lines is my most favorite other than this one because I can be reading something at Newsweek and go directly to my blog at space lines to comment on it and it takes the article with it.

I like Anderson Cooper at CNN too because I can blog my opinions on his articles but they stay there at that site for a while I guess.

It's spaces.msn.com/zimzoomz that I like not space line..

Anyway if this is it! It's been grand! I know I have repeated myself, my thoughts and opinions a few times; probably more like many times. Life is a process after all!

I have learned many things along the way; however, like letting go and letting the universe help me after I have made my request.

Only we really know what is better for ourselves right..through our thoughts and wishes we create our own realities. I have learned to manage my thoughts a little better I think. I know what I want now.

So on this April Fools day as I listen to the high winds whistle at my patio door I am blogging and watching the movie "1984" Don't ask me why? I just saw the DVD at the library. I remember in the 1970's or whenever the book came outI tried to read it. I don't think I finished it because it was too depressing. It's about the age of Big Brother. Actually, I'm watching to see if I see parallel lines between then and now. This is in a prison setting. More like a concentration camp and I think this main character has TB. I'd say a little bit of brainwashing is going on here. These people are angry and depressed! It's a Hilter thing! They are going to neutralize and eradicate sex and the family.

I'm just waiting around until about 4:30 to get ready to go out to eat for my friend's birthday. So, I'm just resting for now. I want to read more of "Coronary" by Stephen Klaidman before I leave too.

This morning I did about 20 minutes of yoga postures before I ran four miles to the gym to swim about 30 minutes. I walked back stopping to talk to a couple of union electricans who were handing out "Boycott Best Buy" papers. It seems one of the stores nearby is hiring non-union electricans to do the work of unionized workers. So, I stood and talked current events and politics with them for awhile. Being a union member myself I could easily sympathize.

I don't know how much longer I can watch this crap. War and killing are all that is allowed to be seen on a big screen. And people cheer! They are being brainwashed.

No comments: