Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gas Prices are way up there...

In San Francisco gas is over $4.00 per gallon today. Bush says the problem is America's addiction to oil. Yes, Mr. Bush "you" are addicted to oil. You and your daddy and cronies incorporated! G. W. sounds like he doesn't know what is going on...maybe he doesn't? Maybe daddy just has junior read the scripts and that's it!

Yes, oil and auto are the driving force of all the oil this country imports. The Bush dynasty are oil people and have been since early 1930's when when George senior had oil wells in Texas..then later on he and junior got in cahoots with the Saudis I believe. Anyway, read "American Dynasty" by Kevin Phillips. Junior tried his own luck at oil wells in Texas but failed so daddy helped him out..something like that.

We could have had electric cars back in 1902 (but oil people like Henry Ford crushed them out of business) and again in 1998 when California demanded GM or one of them, build a car to get the air cleared in California. Gm came up with the EV1, the electric car. See the DVD "What killed the Electric Car?" The documentary is a real eye opener and it's fascinating. You'll be flabbergasted! GM would only lease these cars to people for one year (Hint #1). People loved them and wanted to buy them( oh no, oil people can't have that!). GM saw that they were becoming popular and literally "crushed" them. You've got to see the DVD!

It's more profitable for the oil companies to sell less gas at a higher prices so this one guy says. And another guy on the news says because more people are working these higher prices don't really bother them. I'd say that was coming from a rich guy, or an oil man! Or, he was "really" addicted.

Actually, I think this is all funnier than hell and that the American auto companies are geniuses and that the American consumer is just plain naive! Let's face it, they know how to push your buttons and get you to buy this stuff! Sucker! First of all the American consumer believes anything that these American auto companies tell them.. like big is manly! They keep building bigger trucks, cars and SUV's because they want you to spend a lot of money on gas people! Hello! What rock have you been hiding under? I just don't believe how gullible you all are? You are causing these people to make more money than ever! And they are so genius to take advantage of your super sized ego like this. Do you even read "Consumer Report" and check out the maintenance scoring on these vehicles? You might want to look....

Are is it for show? Do Americans think that if they drive a super sized vehicle and live in an extremely large house that people will think they are successful? Apparently, keeping up with the Jones mentality is still alive and well in America. Oh, I guess their kids have to live up to a certain standard. "Johnnie's dad has a big SUV why do we have to drive this little pile of junk?" Hey dad get with it! Oh just get another job... get the kid what he wants... you want to be his friend don't you... you want him to like you .. don't you?

Besides it's un-American if you are not up to your ears in debt! So spend more than what you make like 75% of all American do. It will keep Mr. Bush happy and give the sign of a prosperous economy that is until everyone gets over whelmed and files for bankruptcy. Do you know that Bush made it harder for anyone to file for bankruptcy? See, he's staying one step a head of you. Maybe he isn't as dumb as he looks? Better pick out a nice park bench and claim your grocery cart..and....move to a warmer state.. You know that "just any old job" you will gladly take...will a Mexican has it...an illegal Mexican who gets paid under the table so neither he nor his employer has to pay taxes.. and therefore you'll never get unemployment wages and that illegal Mexican....and gets free hospital emergency service and .... his kids are taking your kids' desk at school. Yes, they get a free education too.. Bush, for all the companies, doesn't want to make them legal....get it! He's doing Mexican President Fox a favor...get it!

Personally, by know you all know that those big ass vehicles just irritate the hell out of me! I so admire the people who have their own unique look, drive their little car and know how to save a buck. I admire those people! I'm one of those people. I admire myself, I guess you could say. I don't care what you think about me.. I'm living within my means. I have wonderful self-esteem. I love myself. I don't need material things to help me validate myself. And I know how to tell kids. "No!" And "If you want it get a job!" or "Save your money and buy it yourself...then you'll appreciate how much things cost and how hard you have to get to get them!"

I smile at the gas pump after I fill my little car's tank; but I see big ass vehicle owners look at me in envy after they have tallied up their bill to about $90.00 or ore to fill their tank. Well, hello, you drive a house around... and those big ass wheels... And you are surprised? Frankly, I think you look a little naive and in shock! Sorry! Here you are trying your best to impress people and make them think that you are so successful! Sorry! Frankly, I prefer BMW's ..they are hot and very impressive..and low.. I can see around, through and over them.... I love them!

Hey big spenders I hope you know that you are making the gas, oil and auto people very happy! Frankly, I think you all look a little naive but the Bush dynasty loves you guys!

No comments: