Saturday, April 21, 2007

Night Out!

Another one of those nights. I had a great time with great friends. I think life is amazing. It appears it's not an age thing..it's a personality thing.

Although when I saw those two girls kissing I wished one of them would have been me. Thank the universe for my lover. It made me miss her. I hope she did okay today..on that run. She has extreme stamina. Right now, I can't wait to see her. To touch her!

I know what I want and need but somehow I haven't landed it yet! I'm counting on the universe to assist me in my quest for the zest of life.

I love watching people. They are just like you and out out to have a good time. People remember me! People are friendly and just want to have fun! Basically people are good and loving just like you and me.

Maybe a little too much fun! I'm tired and need to sleep! Nite! Nite!

No comments: