Thursday, April 26, 2007

Times, they are a changing..

Horoscope for Libra. April 27 2007: It can be hard to let go of old habits and beliefs even as new, better ways of thinking are struggling to gain a foothold. But it is time for you to do so, dear Libra. You might find it difficult to open up and confide your feelings, but a frank conversation with close friends will do much to ease your mind. You are changing, there is no question about it. Your friends will show you that this transformation is a positive one indeed.

A new day, a new way! Actually, my mind is at ease. I live in the present moment. I cast my fake to the universe. I'm excited and looking forward a mystical, magical future.

Life is grand, life is good and I'm getting younger everyday! Think it, wish it, be it! I love it! I'm grateful for all of my many blessings and gifts of good health and happiness; injury free existence; pain free. Talent galore!

Shhh! I"m creating my reality first of all by being grateful and then by planning positive thoughts. Try it! It's easy and it works! It's because the power lies within you!

No comments: