Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Warning: lesbian on caffiene...

I'm sorry, but people with these huge vehicles are just plain oblivious to the huge box they are driving. They haven't an idiot clue that people cannot see around or through them. And the ignorant tinted windows do not help...well they are too high anyway...for a small car.. all we see is medal. Stupid ass American car makers started all this bull shit giant size, gas guzzlers for little dicks...with poor fragile egos...that mamma says we have to stroke...yeah right!

So here's this idiot guy right! Being polite right! And "letting" this woman go first. Well, hello idiot - she can't see around you to see if anything is coming before she pulls out.. you are in her way! Brainless Moran!

Just how stupid are people? Of course, he knows it's clear; she doesn't! Ass hole man, drive something someone can see through or around...it should be a law...yet government is in cahoot with auto makers, insurance companies and oil "men".

Sometimes I just hate men.. because they are so oblivious to their surroundings. Can you tell I was abused my whole life by "men"? Yet men are so valued in our societies all over the world...well, they write the bibles and make the laws and suppress women and create poverty sectors so they can strut their stuff! I hate 'em!

They have a one track mind and can only do one thing at a time and it's usually to satisfy their needs. They have no clue as to how their actions affect others. They cannot see from another's point of view. And they are so "needy" and can't figure their way out of a paper bag if they had to; yet they "know everything" and have this endless need to preach and teach like they know everything. It's just god awful! Oh and they must control the situation because they are just that insecure...yet they call it "taking care of you"... yeah right! They are always directing, preaching, and trying to tell a woman how to do everything..yet they will readily suck the dick of another man. Do you ever see how they put men above women..so readily? How men prefer the company of another man.. oh how they can talk so well together and kiss each other's ass and then they put down their wives and talk like their wives are stupid. Oh yes they do! They're cock suckers.. I'm telling you. What the truth hurts? These christian leaders don't preach against homosexuals for nothing...hell, they hate (really love...) what's inside of them...

Men are the biggest babies I have ever seen. They can't cook. They can't do their own laundry..don't know how to dress..yet they know everything! Have you ever seen a man do a job by himself...he has to have a whole group of men around to figure it out...and then in the end a woman has to straighten out their messes....it's the same in government too.

Frankly, all they know is big toys for themselves...like big TV, big guns, big boats, bit trucks...big toys.. big boys with little dicks and they don't know how to use them either... Oh just ask any straight woman.. she will readily agree with me. Through the years, I have asked many straight women after listening to them complain about men. "Are you sure you are straight..because I have the same complaints about men.. and I know for sure that I am a lesbian....thank god!"

And they have to play all their games together so they can pat each other's butts. If they were all so straight and really loved women, why don't they want to promote and watch women's sports. I'm telling you.....

I'm a lesbian and I love to watch women's sports....... get it!

Thank god I'm a lesbian! And you damn right I'm bitter because this stupid ass society, the church, my parents, the little towns, the big cities, the government, the media... forced me to live a straight life..and now that I am with women and finally home...I found that I have wasted half my life trying to please these ass holes who are no better than I am. Stupid ass hypocrites!

My message here......allow people to be themselves.. . and you will see that 75 percent of the population is gay....at lease 75 percent! There are homosexuals in every society around the world....so why is it so taboo... because men like to sneak? Because men are just plain idiots and "afraid"!

If you are a man making it with a man....even if you are married..or if you want to be with a man... call it the "down low" or whatever... you are gay! I repeat - you are gay! If you want to spend all of your time or most of your time with a man or other men....you are gay...just because you have a tropy wife and family doesn't mean you are being true to yourself...you are merely living the life to please and propetuate this anti-gay society.

Personally, I'm sick of this charade mainly because I had be be mixed up into for half of my life...and you damn right.. I'm pissed! I tried....how I tried.. but I should have been with a woman all of my life...not first now... how dare you cheat me out of my life..how dare you!

So now I see the light...how it really is! Nothing but a bunch of queer wimp asses... afraid of the hypocritical jack-off church made up of a bunch of self-proclaimed god-like men who wrote the bible and the rules to suit their secret life style they so love. A real god would have created every man, woman and child no matter what race or religion - equal. But, then we wouldn't have kings.. and kings can't be kings without keeping some in poverty....see how it works.

Now my stupid ass brother.. or any man who reads this will "correct" me and "scold" me... like they are so much better than I am...so righteous, well kiss my ever loving ass.. I've heard my brother correct his wife... and he's nothing but a stupid ass idiot and she sat there and took it. I had to leave..

No comments: