Sunday, April 22, 2007

What irritates me...

People I moved away from (for a reason, hello!) who keep trying to contact me with another. GO AWAY! STAY AWAY! I DON'T CARE!

And people who interrupt me when I am trying to say something as they try to guess the next thing I am going to say. And I don't talk slow slow..in fact I speed up to try to get out there what I am trying to say before they interrupt. Sometimes I just give up! It's not worth it!

Other times I'll say something about a book I am reading and (same person) come back "already" knowing what I am about to tell her; which leads me to think why the hell am I reading the book and why don't I know everything.

Of course I know she is just chiming in. Can't the woman just sit and listen. She a total motor mouth at times. And it's true she doesn't listen because she is blabbing all the time.

It's annoying and gets on my nerves. I will not compete in a verbal war. I will not compete and raise my voice to try to get a word in edgewise. It's annoying! It drains my energy.

I went out last night and every one I was with and everyone work there at the lesbian bar and the other customers were all friendly, polite and nice. I think I'll send them email to tell them.

Basically people are friendly and nice, especially gay people; anyway, it's always been my experience. Please we get back what we put out there.

No comments: