Sunday, April 15, 2007

Maybe I made a fool of myself?

Gee, you think? But sex does get better with age. Maybe I should have elaborated more..but then again maybe I thought I said too much to begin with.

But, since I am past my 30's (and then some) and I don't have the stress of a hectic, crazy corporate job. I'm relaxed? Sex is the very best it has ever been in my life.

And we truly enjoy each other. We are at a avery good place I think. Personally, maybe I don't want a partner. If I have a partner then I don't only worry about my wants but wants of another totally different entity. And everyone is different with different habits and thoughts and ways of doing things.

Maybe getting together ..just to be together for a while with intimacy is the best thing to experience. Well, yes I miss her at times. But she would never fit in with these people then I wouldn't fit. Actually, I like women of all interests and backgrounds. Maybe my ex did have an exteme affect on me..but I am so afraid that if I had a particular special someone she would be rolling her eyes and wanting to leave or not wanting to go at all. And personally, I enjoy all kinds of people.

Maybe the universe does know what is best for me. Whatever it it. I know that I love being a lesbian..it's who I am. It's where my heart is. I love making love to her. I'm so at home. And why so many women have had to deny themselves; this beautiful experience because a hand ful of guys thought it should be that way.. I'll never understand it!

But religion is good for that...turning something beautiful into ugliness sending people to therapy and deep depression because they cannot be themselves is very wrong.

I said sex gets better as you get older and I might it. It's because (and I'll speak for myself) that there is a base there. I have learned to cherish life and it's riches and wonders. I am very happy where I am in my life. Someone asked me which would you choose being 30 or having 30 million. I said neither! Really neither. But with plastic surgery today I could pick the 30 million and still look like a 30 year old. But, then I would wonder how I have actually gracefully aged. No, I'm good right where I am...we ourselves add the grace. It's up to us how we feel both emotionally and physically at any age. You just wouldn't believe the physical complains I hear form 30 somethings. I've got thirty years on them....without complaints. I love it!

No, I don't love that they have something to complain about.. I just love that I am on a different plane in the universe. Yes, spiritually and physically I am on a different plane than most. I am well connected with the energy of the universe. I know "The Secret"! I live it everyday and it's wonderful! Life is magical..truly magical!

No comments: