Saturday, April 28, 2007

Meditating

I had one of those over-the-counter; well, rather behind the counter day time sinus capsules and I can't concentrate (or slow down enough) to read. And I just picked up four more books from the library. Suzie Orman's book for young people to read, one about the Mayan prophecies, and two about the monetary declination of the middle class.

Surprising I could silence and still myself enough to meditate about fifty minutes. I love to listen to alternative, new age kinda music as I meditate and lift myself high, rising above into space and the highest planes of consciousness. There I think of her and other loves in my life. I send peace waves and happy, loving positive energies to all living beings plant, animal or human.

I cry when my thoughts become emotional and things touch my heart. The little girl who was ten years old on the 20/20 Barbara Walters special about transgendered children. Just how long was it going to take the parents to get it! Reilly, needed that "thing" removed. The band aid of wearing dresses and sporting long hair wasn't enough in my mind's eye. The poor little thing cried and Barbara wrapped her arms around her. I think the parents should have let her have the operation along with the estrogen hormones and enter her into another school. Just wearing dresses was cutting it. The kids were calling her the girl with a dick! My heart broke for her and I cried right along with her.

The little girl, Reilly, born as a boy knew she wanted to be a girl with probably two years old. She wanted the pink cup. At two! She wanted to wear dresses. That "thing" did not belong on her. She covered with a hand cloth with one hand as she bathed in the shower. My god, why did the parents wait so long for her to have the operations. What difference what age? The kid was in misery. Suicidal! Why were the parent so slow to act!

Tell me just what is wrong with people? In their mind's eye everything has to be perfect according to social (church - I blame everything moment of suffering on the evil needless so called sins and rules of shame of the church) norms.

Humans, each and every one, are wonderful unique miracles. So, why are we so picking. Why don't parents smack their idiot kids on the side of the head when they make fun of people. It has been the only thing through the years that I can't tolerate. Because to make fun of some one tells them and the world that you think you are better. And just where do they get off thinking no one will turn around and talk about them. I guess they think they are above it all. I think anyone who criticizes and make derogatory remarks against any one else is about as ignorant as they can possibly be. A low life! Learn compassion is all I have to say!

Well, I couldn't meditate my cold or allergies (whatever?) away and I can't keep my eyes open so I guess it's time to bed.

Anyway. It's time to sleep. Someone just popped into my head..it's late maybe I'll call her tomorrow and see how she is doing.

I saw many friends today. Some for lunch and some for dinner. It was a wonderful bright cheery and loving day. At dinner I saw people I hadn't seen since before Christmas and it was wonderful because they are all even more friendly and I swear each invited me (well, three or fur different people) invited or suggests that I join in some things. Cool!

I love not really expecting anything out of people and then I'm very pleasantly surprised when I do. I think that is the secret to happiness involving people. My advice: "Don't expect anything and then you'll be pleasantly surprised when you do. Just want to share that!

As I meditated this evening I expressed my gratitude for all my many gifts and blessings. I am truly blessed - truly. I get the things and the people I have requested. In retrospect I do see that I do have "The Secret" power within. "order it and you'll receive it just like you order it, so be specific" Don't just say. "I want a man!" Because you will get just any man....crook or no crook etc., So think about what you want carefully. Be specific!

As I meditated I prayed and expressed gratitude for my friends and the loves that got away. The ones where the timely was wrong! How I still love her. The good doctor. She saved my life you know! And there has been other loves...all of which I am most grateful and extend positive their way. Good night!

No comments: