Friday, April 07, 2006

Bikes Getting Tuned Up!

..I'll be ready to ride by next weekend. Call me! Come with me!

I'll be glad when this half marathon is over with on Sunday. I hope I survive! There will be at lease ten thousand plus that are supposed to show up. I'll just get to the back of the bunch. I'm glad it starts at seven, I'll be finished by 9:20AM and ready for breakfast! I'm ready for it to get here so it gets over with. Now, I just ran twelve miles on Wednesday so I know I can do it.

The half marathon three weeks ago was fun...I'll do it again next year. I loved the cheerleaders. They were an extreme plus to my ego!

Wish me luck! I'll have to psych myself up again... like I did three weeks ago. I was so psyched and calm it was actually magical!

Tomorrow evening, I'm going to K's for dinner, while there are after, I begin to psych myself. It's easy. I'll make a mental tape of the run; the whole run.

I just need to make sure that I have three Accel Gel packs with me in case I mean them. I'll scratch the MP3 because I start out too fast with it. I'll scratch the GPS, I'll have one of my foot and there are mile markers. I know what I am going to wear...baby, I'm ready!

No comments: