Monday, April 24, 2006

If you are wondering how I fee...

I feel great today after riding 85 miles on my bicycle yesterday! I am purposely not doing anything much today although it is beautiful outside and 66F degrees I am so temped.

I think I'll do some yoga, play guitar, brush my dog..just things like that I guess. Oh and see why my DVD player is not working.

I had a great time with my friend Saturday evening we are very comfortable; so much, that I played and sang for her. Now that's comfortable!

Today in email she thanked me for being her friend. It doesn't get any better than that!

Last night when I got home from riding 85 miles I walked Emma then fixed myself the remaining Linquine Tuto Mare I cooked for my friend. I had a salad and a glass of wine. I even had desert, strawberry short cake. Then I sat back and relaxed. I was high with endorphines...I'm still hight today. I'm excited at what I can do and how it makes me look...like a lean machine! I feel healthy and ready for more.

I was just looking through the paper and the sale ads. I am so glad that I hate to shop. Mentally, I have my mind programmed that way because I haven't made a payment yet on my new TV; then there was the new hot water heater. Well, you know how it goes. So, I just turn off the shopping gene. I really don't have a shopping gene anyway, thank god.

My addiction is that I like to work out; which reminds me, I could work out on the weight machines...naa. I'm taking a day off. Tomorrow I ride with my friend, then go to yoga; then play nine holes of golf with some friends. So, I'm covered tomorrow on activity.

I can't wait until Sunday, I have discovered that my calendar is clear and I can ride the 100 miles on Sunday. I prefer to ride it alone actually. I am so excited. I plan to get up very early and beat any kind of traffic downtown where I need to go to pick up the trail. I'm chumping at the bit, pawing the ground, ready to get back out there.

I like riding long distances alone because I can ride the way I want and as hard or easy as I want. I am alone out there with myself and god, testing myself and relying on my capabilities. I have my cell phone along; besides I ride trail mostly and the are people all over the place out there on them. I glad I discovered this great route since I moved here. Fabulous! I can ride from my home out fifty miles and then turn around and come on back. I get snacks along the way and visit with people on the trails.

Wednesday, I think I'll run some. Wednesday evening is yoga..my favorite class.


No comments: