Friday, April 21, 2006

I Want to See You

All day long I have been wrapping my arms around you and holding you close, touching your hair and kissing your cheek. Damn I miss you! It's your name on the email invite that does this to me. It makes me dream of seeing you. I want to see you very badly. I miss you terribly.

I'm about to make a big ass of myself and call you I miss you that much. My heart is aching.

I'm fine until there is a possibility of me seeing you; a chance I might get a glance into your heart.

Nothing has changed with me; after all these months I love you as much as the first day I looked into your eyes and our souls connected. I wish you cared for me. Damn I miss you.

I know better; I know you don't even think of me - at all. You don't love - well not me anyway.

Wow! What you did to my heart just by being you. Please come tonight. I want to see you. I'm going to hug you. I know you don't like hugs and you don't particularly like me; but, I am going to hug you - I won't be able to stop. So, please just tolerate me for a moment. I pray I'm not that distasteful to you.

Anway...I guess I've carried on enough for one day. I look real cute today. My hair is getting long. You felt so good in my arms.

Okay, I'm done! I'm here wanting you. Too bad you don't want me back.

No comments: