Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I feel better

I and L watch Emma. I will take care of her this weekend for Lou will be out of town. Emma will stay here. She loves to visit. L just had her over here and she loved the new baloney.

I think L feels better now that I said I think it would be nice if she stayed in the neighborhood and found something to buy here, close by. She has a few months yet to find something..so I hope she does. She wants something a little bigger than what she has so I hope she finds it.

I sure like her driver. I hope she gets a new one so I can buy her's. Next week one evening we'll hit balls and play nine holes. S, L and me had a great time last week playing golf. I love my Niki small golf bag with back pack straps and push out legs. It's so cool. I love to carry my clubs.

The evening is beautiful and picture perfect. L and I sat on the patio and chatted. K wants to drink wine out there before dinner Saturday evening. We have a great communication. I look forward to the future.

I think the last year and half have been the happiest in my life. It was time for change. I know I am happy when time moves fast. In past years winter would last forever. This year it shot by, wonderfully! I had a blast. Winter is a great time to run.

I told L, it seems at least 10-13 miles at is a normal run for me.

Thanks universe for all my many gifts of prosperity, health, wealth, and wisdom. Please take care of the little naked young woman, L, T, D, K and all my other friends. Please keep us injury, accident free. Happy and in love!

No comments: