Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hearts

Hearts! Some people want people just to be there....one woman said while she read.....in bed....how cold is that!

I want intimacy. I want to hold your heart close to mine. I want to feel your breath and listen to your signs and words...

I want to know what makes you you....your dreams, pains, heartaches, ambitions, fears, tears, warmth and sorrows. I want to hold your face in my hands look into your eyes, touch your hair and kiss your lips. I want to know YOU. I don't just want you there - for ME. I want to know you; who you are.

I'm a very nice loving person and not over powering. I'd rather know what you like and like to do...in order to know you better. I want to love your heart; to think you are precious. Just two hearts coming together connecting in love enjoying the wonder of you

No comments: