Sunday, April 30, 2006

I love where I live

I was just thinking how much I love where I live and my condo that I live in. I have everything I need without the extra space. I have togetherness, quiet and convenience. It's well under a thousand square feet..I'd say eight or nine. I can't remember and I'm a bad judge. I have enough closet space...but you know, no matter how much you have it all manages to get filled up. Actually, it's time to go through things and start pitching. I should have nothing but the things that I am using or will know I will use.

I live in the heart of it all, I can run four miles to the park and back or while there run around the park and back and make it a half marathon. You know just in case the urge strikes me.

I can jump on my bicycle and ride across the river out fifty miles east and around trails then come back again to make a century. I love it!

I'm surrounded by my friends. In the past, I had to drive 25 miles or 45 minutes to get anywhere. I was isolated and surrounded by non types.."not my type".

Anyway, I'm happy here. I know where everything is inside and outside of my place and my life. Neighbors are friendly, cars are nice and dogs are cute.

I have good friends close by. I'm happy. A dog is a lot of company I'm finding out and helps fill a little void that sneaks in when she is not with me but at my ex's, close by. We have co-custody. It works out! I hope she remains in the neighborhood when her lease is up.

No comments: