Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Super Day!

Monday I walked with Liz, then breakfast. Tuesday I ran 13.1 miles in two hours and 20 minutes. It was a great run. I felt great afterwards and that is the goal. I ate a potato bagel half before and at mile 6 had an Accel Gel and at mile 9 I had an Accel Gel. After I got back I just had enough time to walk Emma and get to Yoga class. I was tired but felt great afterward and played my guitar and sang for myself.

Wednesday I rode 34 miles making a loop around in MC. A great ride! There were wonderful additions and improvements on the trail. Just fabulous! All the trails will be connected soon. Wednesday evening I had another Yoga class. I felt great afterwards. Yoga is incredibly relaxing and yet energizing. I always feel physically and mentally charged afterwards.

Today I met K at the trail around the lake and we rode a total of 25 miles. I kept asking her about her knee. She said it hurt but she wanted to keep riding. She's a real trooper. God love her! I hope her luck changes soon.

Tomorrow evening we're going to T&J's for awhile; but not real late. Tomorrow I may run in the morning if I get my butt to bed so I can get up at a reasonable time to run. I'll get Emma in the afternoon L is going away to KC for the weekend.

I was just thinking today that this is the best time of my life. I am very happy. I miss D. I think of her everyday. I miss the intimacy terribly. I wonder how she is. I would love to see her. I want to hug her and make sure she is okay. She's a survivor. I know she's fine; it's for me, I need to see her. God, I wish I could hold her.



No comments: