Saturday, April 15, 2006

Going Okay!

Seems I have nothing to complain about today. It's 4:00 PM, it's raining, and I'm relaxing; about to play my guitar and sing out a tune.

Last night I hosted poker with a good crowd of women. For some reason it seems they all have a good time while they are here and I'm glad. They even hung around afterwards talking about younger drunken days of wild adventures. Maybe my place just feels cozy; whatever the reason I'm glad they feel that way. We had a great time as always.

Guess what I just heard if you eat lots of Omega 3 fatty acids like from fish you are less likely to be a violent person. So eat lots of fish and spinach. It just goes to show you are what you eat. Omega 3's control behavior. It keeps the cells talking to one another in the brain and in the immune system.

After meeting up with my running group and enjoying a bagel afterwards I met friends at Sam's. They were on a quest to buy party supplies and had a whole cart full. They are very into square dancing which is not quite my cup of tea.

My hair is gettin long and is beginning to bug me. I am going to persevere a few more days before I get any trimming ideas.

My running buddies are talking about doing another half marathon locally in September. Why not?

More and more states are voting against any in building smoking and I am so glad. People wise up - you are giving yourself a death sentence and our insurance cost is rising because of these habitual practices. First of all you should be required to have proof of health insurance along with age id when you buy cigarettes. I think too you should have a bachelor's degree to buy cigarettes and hopefully by the time you have studied and obtained your degree you learn enough to stop smoking. Smoking makes you look stupid! Educated people do not smoke. If you smoke quit! Believe me it doesn't make anyone look cool; like I said; I makes you look stupid.

Get educated and get a decent job and make yourself prove!

No comments: