Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Threre's no Denying...

I'm still in love with you. I hope I get to see you very soon. I won't let on. Rather, I'll be very interested in what has been going on with your work.

I'd like to hug you when I see you, but may be afraid I won't be able to let go! I may try and find out. Feeling you and touching you will make my heart melt; I may find it hard to speak for a second. But, if I can run steady non-stop for two hours..or ride 100 miles in one day on my bicycle in eight hours....then I think I can practically do anything.

I got up very early....so I might have to take a little nap before I run.

I would love to see you. How about bicycling this summer? I would love to take you to dinner on your birthday coming up soon...but may just send a card. I think you're still with someone and even as friends that would be awkward; since in the past we have been so much more. Personally, I wish we could do a replay!

Have a nice day! Hopefully, I'll see you in the very near future!

No comments: