Saturday, April 22, 2006

Shifting Gears!

My horoscope today suggested letting loose of control and letting events flow. This seems like a great suggestion to me. By being controlling I am being demanding and people do not like to be pushed or feel coerced. So, I'm putting my best happy, loving self out there and I know I will get it back, right back because that is how the universe works.

Here I am last evening pining over love lost when I have the cutest sweetest friend sitting right next to me. We talk freely and have fun together. I hope that I am doing right by her.

I try to read people; maybe it's better if I don't.

I will let you know how everything goes today; we are haivng dinner here.

Loving last summer was very difficult I'm beginning to see that now. I need to learn to love in a new more positive way; not the way from my childhood or past adulthood. My loves were always distant, like my family, and so pain and longing is very familiar so I gravitate to painful love. No more!

I'm no longer afraid or shy or conservative like in the past. I have found that if I am no one gets to know the real me. Besides they will never get to hear me sing and play my guitar..my new passion.

I find singing and playing is very relaxing and centering. It takes me away from reality; not that my reality is bad but actually quite good most would say.

I have planned well and throw in a little luck and common sense; I have been most fortunate and I thank the universe.

It's a beautiful morning. I'm off for my group run in the park then breakfast which I'll return home and sing and play. Later, I'll go grocery shopping. I have a very special friend coming for dinner this evening.

I have to be careful with my feelings, for I find when I get too attached, I withdraw and become shy and stamper my words and speak like an idiot.

So, I won't think about it when I play and sing. I'll pretend that I'm T, my friend, who is outgoing, very intelligent and true to herself and never shy or afraid...and never appears needy. She has created a wonderful life for herself.

Don't you just hate needy people...it's such a turn-off! I'm done!

Nasmaste

No comments: