Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Jane Fonda!

The woman rocks! Have you seen Jane Fonda lately? She's 68 now going on 45 - I swear. Down right cute!

Said she hasn't had anything done since she had breast implants removed in her forties. She says she doesn't want to look like everyone else. You go girl!

Actually, I love character lines making an interesting sweet face showing signs of wisdom and heart within.

But plastic surgeons can are are willing to do just about anything their patients requests. They can't make skin thicker or regain it's elasticity.

Jane Fonda - no 68 is now the new 48. She looks amazing. I think it's wonderful. You go girl and keep doing what you are doing - working out.

There is a 66 year old in my yoga class whom I thought was in her 40's. I'm beginning to like this getting older stuff. It's a challenge. Just another run in the park or a century on my bicycle. I'm loving it!

No cheating for me either, besides I can't afford it. Like an old car, all the parts or wearing at the same rate and once you fix one thing then you will feel that you have to fix more. So don't start! Stand tall and wear it proud. Just keep on keeping on.

At this point in my life I am doing things I have never done before; like run half marathon. Do I see a marathon in my future? Well, let me tell you. I am becoming conditioned and a half marathon is a normal out and run around the park and back again for me. The 85 miles I rode on my bicycle two days ago was a piece of cake and I felt strong past the end of the ride. I was only fifteen miles away from a century and I'm itching to do it...Thursday... I'll report back.

May the force be with me.

Nasmaste!

No comments: