Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just Made it Home

Wow! Just made it home before the thunder began. I thought I left around 10:00 AM; it's 2:00 PM now. Maybe I left later than what I thought after I got off the phone?

I ran about nine yesterday, so running about 13 miles today sort of pooped me out. I probably ended upwalking about two miles of that. But, that's good it was a good run anway. I wanted to push myself and increase my endurance.

I had nice quiet evening last night...just the way I planned it. I sang and played my guitar and watch my nice new flat panel HDTV. Oh, and I figured out how to get my DVD to work.

Hmm that soda was good! I got a bag of the "good" ice. Just ate left over "Red Lobster" my ex gave me before he added out of town for the weekend. It was good and just enough. Now, pina chips and cola soda.

I had a bagel about eight this morning...and four Accel Gel packs during my run. No wonder my stomach was hungry and I was feeling rather pooped.

Nice shower, comfy clothes, I feel all cozy watching the rain and listenin to the thunder. I love days like this. I enjoyed the birds, budding trees and flowers as I ran through the park; the adorable bouncing puppes...so happy and loving and wanting to please. The twelve week old chocolate lab ran very nicely alone side his master...and around the park...that far for a pup...about six miles. That puppy was a chick magnet..well just plain people magnet..it was great!

I love my life. Intimacy would be nice..

m

No comments: