Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's been a year since I separated and removed myself from my relatives, all of them. I don't miss them. I really don't.

I have a new good life now. I feel free and wonderful. I feel loved. I'm focused on my life and happiness. I no longer feel the catholic guilt crap that was drilled in my head in my own private hell. This is the best time of my life, finally and I'm 58.

I am having a great time with wonderful friends. None of them have tried to contact me..and once more, I don't want them to. I want to be forgotten. It scares me half to death to think I may turn around one day and see them standing there. I pray I never do. Trust me, if I was a kid, by now my mother would have me committed. They could do that easily enough when I was a kid. Wives were locked up by husbands..I guess it's a lot cheaper then divorce.

I should go to bed soon, so I can get up in the morning to run a bit.

I am so grateful for my freedom and the line of events that took place and changed my life. I didn't realize just how depressed and lonely I was until I fell in love April 04. I fell in love with an angel; an absolute angel. In September 04 she comforted me. She felt my pain. I will love her forever. She took the time to wrap her arms around me and show me love. I needed that so bad and she sensed it.

I joined a group and a few months later on I fell in love with another angel sent to love me. I loved her deeply. My love was magical.

I miss her, but I'm fine. I feel another love coming my way. I realized something today that if we dwell so much on the past, we are taking up time that could be spent .

I wish to thank the universe for all my many blessing of love, good health, beauty, youthfulness, pain free days. Thanks for keeping me accident and ill health free. I can't keep my eyes open, any longer. Good Nigh!

No comments: