Sunday, April 09, 2006

How Could it Not be a Great Day?

the weather was just perfect for my half-marathon run this morning. I was worried about running amongst 10,000 people. Two-thirds of them half-marathoners like myself.

I guess I was worried or keyed up anyway when I wasn't asleep by 2:00 A.M. I thought I better think of something. I dug up some Valium from '03 as soon as I took it I fell asleep. Pseudo or psychological effect? Anyway, I was grateful that it worked. I slept until my alarm went off at 5:00 A.M. I was out the door at 6:15 A.M. Parked at 6:35 A.M. and jogging to the start area.

I never did meet up with my friends at the planned area. I never saw them before the start of the race. For that many people it moved pretty good. I got in the groove easily. I was ready to run. I love weaving in and out and pasting people.

I don't usually drink much water during the run especially with 30 something degree weather. Funny, this morning, I didn't feel the cold at all! I was though grateful that I had gloves on. I carried my two packs of Accel Gel for later on.

At home when I got up I had a bagel with creme cheese. Two glucosamine Chondroitins and two Ibruprofens. Before the race started I had one package of Accel Gel. I had another one at the 6th miles and yet another at the 9th mile.

I could tell eating the bagel really paid off. I was running strong; all the way up to the finish line. Three weeks ago when I ran I just had the three packs of Accel Gel and no bagel. I was a little weak at the end with leg cramps.

The run was fabulous, it's late in the evening and I'm still high even with the three hours of sleep I had. I was strong on three hours of sleep. Wow! What a brain and what a body! Think it - do it!

My knees ached just a little bit this afternoon.. but I'm about back to normal already. I had two more Ibuprofen and two Glucosamine Chondroitin.

So this evening I am expressing my gratefulness to the universe, god, my spirit guides who were the wind beneath my wings, Ezekiel, who is channeled and who I speak with about every six months because he is right on and cool! Ramtha is channeled through J. K. Knight and I have read many things by her. She has been featured in the DVD "What the Bleep Do we Know?".

I am truly grateful for all the knowledge I have received within the last two years recording reincarnation and spirituality. I now believe that we plan our lives, bodies, the time we are born (zodiac sign); that we pick our parents to learn our lessons here. That we choose when we will die and when we will come back again. I can't wait! If only we could just remember just a little bit of our past lives. I can't; some people claim they can.

I am truly enjoying the journey; along with it love, happiness, and heart break. After all we can't have love without the heartache..otherwise it wasn't love that we felt after all.

Maybe that is why my ex and I had to split up? Our time that we needed to be together had come to an end. It was time for me to venture out, love and learn and get hurt a little.

I never would have ran half marathons. I usually went her way. I felt I had to keep her happy; like I did my family, my family and friends in the past. Everyone else was more important than me. Perhaps, that was the first real lesson I learned. No one else's happiness should take presidence over mine most of the time like it did. Sometimes I feel like I wasted a very big part of my life not being myself.

I think my spirit guides were with me and decided I had had enough of giving and now it was time for me to do things for myself. I am having a blast! I never rode bicycle with groups, not much anyway. Now, I ride bicycle, run, swim, attend yoga, and now getting back into golf.

I have wonderful friends. I am truly happy, healthy, pain-free, injury free and I am most grateful! Thanks for keeping me safe and accident free. I have been lucky with close calls to teach me my lessons.

Universe, god, spirit guides, Ezekeil, Ramtha, please take care of all my loves and me: L, T, D, K, and the young innocent naked woman on the internet (I know, I know, but, she would have touched your heart too!) Please keep us all safe, healthy, wealthy, and wise..us and all my friends.

Thank you for giving me the courage to distance myself from my abusive family, unhappy relationship, finding loves and happiness. No have no regrets that I shifted gears in my life two years ago.

They say we create our own evvironment.. and I think I did. I could change it too! We have more power than what we think; we just need to believe. We are as young as we think too; but you have to work hard at it... and that is the fun of it.

No comments: