Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I want you back....

This time of the year makes me think about you and miss you like hell.

Today while I ran, I cried when I thought about you; our intimacy. I know I'm ancient history and you never think of me much less miss me. I worshiped you. I think love should be magical and ours was..well to me it was. I didn't pretend you were anything that you weren't. I didn't cry much; have you ever tried to cry and run at the same time?

I know who I was loving.. and still love. I guess when I fall it love it just sticks. I just adore you. Oh, I could never live with you, don't even want to.

But, you were just the cutest thing to watch get ready for bed. I just adore you! Wow, I just fell so love with you the moment I looked into your eyes. They were very sad you know. I wanted to hold you close to my heart right then and there. I wanted to make you my life purpose. I guess I messed that one up. Well, I know you don't need anybody. I never did either. Maybe you reminded me of myself a few years back. I didn't get people or love; maybe I stil don't.

I loved the way you were always proving youself...it seems..taking over (which I didn't mind at all. I loved watching your mind at work) like putting together the cabinets, putting the rack on top, cooking. God, I miss you...you! Too bad you'll never know how much. And the way you slept... so peaceful, so innocent (appearing...I know!). I loved being loving to you.

I want you back! I want you back so bad...just for a little bit. I want to hold you close and make love to you.

Oh well, some things are just gone forever....I know.

No comments: