Sunday, April 16, 2006

We are the Power

What if we are gods as J. Z. Knight's Ramtha says? What if all the power lies within us? What if when we prayed we were actually praying to ourselves. What if we answered our own prayers? What if things happened to us because we created these events in our subconscious and then also there, acted them out so that they become reality, our reality. We are indeed the center of our universe.

Ezekiel said just about as much when I asked him. "What will you do when Jeannine can no longer channel you? I asked him this because Jeannine was recently in an auto accident and was all banged up. He replied" Oh, she will be around for many more years, while into her 80's (she's 62 now). She does this to get his (his husband or family member) attention (meaning the accident) but it doesn't work."

Today as I was taking a walk, I thought of what he said. He made it sound to me like she had the power, if even subconsciously, to cause that accident. She had said the a car swerved and was coming over into her lane and she took the ditch..the other driver never stopped.

On the evening before my half marathon and visualized the course and how good and strong I would feel. I thought to myself that I wanted the run to be magical. And yes, I ran strong the whole way. And yes, it was magical to me when I looked at the stats in the paper the next day and saw that I placed 13th out of 124 age 55-59 group of women.

So, I'll keep thinking I feel 30 and I look 38. My skin is firm and lovely as can be. My vision is 20/20. I really do not need these glasses. My faith should never doubt never alter to negative but must constantly stay positive.

Now, I said. "Make today magical" and instantly the day feels special to me. It's true we create our own environment.

I felt young one evening out and my friend asked. "What are you doing hanging out with old people." I can't tell you how much I loved her at that moment. Yes, that moment was magical and mine..all mine. But did my "feeling" young make her want to say that..I was rather needing a compliment that everning.

Do we instantly get back, sometimes, what we put out there. In a way then, she was reading my mind.

I would like to believe I have that power. I mean! Yes, I HAVE that kind of power. I am the master of my universe; the creator of my environment. I can make myself sick by thinking sick thoughts, or fearing that will become ill and by god your body listening to your every thought; or could choose to be well by exercising, eating in moderation and thinking only positive loving thoughts.

Now, well this work on another? Will my thoughts, wishes, desires for another come true. Can I make that happen?

Yes, I believe, in a way I can. I was so down and depressed about two years ago but I guess I didn't realize it; but then I fell hopefully in love. She was the catalyst to big changes coming up then in my life. So, I needed change, but what was depressing me was subtle she was the boost to get me moving out of the relationship while it was still possible to remain friends. And yes, we still are friends now that we live apart.

I needed love and one day she came to me. I had felt that I missed out on my 30's because I was trying (thank you damn catholic church and society) to live the straight life. And here she was. She walked right up at a social group that I belong to and we became friends first then lovers, which I initiated. I knew in my heart it wouldn't last..see there I go. I created a short term relationship and it was; for four months, wonderful months, I might add. She was precious and adorable.

See, I needed that too. She was vulverable; the inner child would present herself to me for me to hold and cuddle and try to make better. She told me troubling events in her life and listened, held her, kissed her head, stroked her head and felt so needed. It was wonderful to feel needed. I know it was at her expense; but the events happened, many of them before we knew each other. I loved being loving to her. It was wonderful. I wished I could have known her as a little girl; if she would have ran away and came over to my house I would have done everything in my power to keep her fiery little head there. God, I bet she was adorable as a child.

So, I think; in fact, I'm pretty sure that we have a lot more power than what we think. So, be careful what we wish for. I use to wish I could retire..then three months later I was told my job was going away and left with severance pay. So, be careful what you wish for, as the saying goes.

No comments: