Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good Night!

Maybe it was the chirping birds that woke me up at 4:00 AM. Just as well, I left my take home food in the car, along with my camera. I forgot to take the trash out last night. So, took care of that dark and early this morning.

We had a nice time at the celebrating J's birthday last night. Then K and I "Momento" which is one weird movie.

Tomorow we'll stretch our legs on the bicycles in the park. We are starting out easy to make sure K's knee is okay with it. Her knee is much better and doesn't hurt anymore. She claimed Glucosamine Chondoitin helped immensely.

I ran yesterday about 11.2 miles; maybe a little too soon after running the half-marathon on Sunday. I was tired last night. I think I'm taking it easy today. Well, that is unless I get a brain storm to work out at the gym and swim.

K found out I got Melissa tickets for her birthday. I hope she likes it. It's good to have her in my life. I am so looking forward to it. I got good seats. I hope! Maybe I'll get a confirmation on or after the 15th.

Time for a nap before the sun rises and wakes me up.

No comments: