Thursday, April 06, 2006

Recovery

Filled with Accel Gel and MP3 sounds, yesterday I ran over twelve miles. My legs were a little tight and tired afterwards but the evening yoga class fixed that.

I don't hurt today, but the mega amounts of caffeine in the Accel Gel woke me up at three after I got to bed at one. So, I blogged.

Today, I'm taking it easy. I walked this morning for about a mile and then walked my rottweiler.

I'm trying to lose a little weight before Sunday. I think seven pounds should do it. I'm at 125 now. Okay no more food for me today.

I think I'll be able to get myself psyched like I did three weeks ago for the other half marathon I ran in 2:15; that wasn't bad at all. Wendy said I came in strong and have I thought about training now for a full marathon?

No thanks!

No comments: