Friday, April 14, 2006

Wish it, Dream it, and Create Your Day and Life is Magical

I'm flying high and not quit sure why. Maybe because I had a Starbuck's Mocha. Maybe the it's a combination of Mocha and sharing the company of my very good friend this morning after riding bicycles in the park.

Maybe it's because of the above and taking the time this afternoon to visit a good friend in the hospital recuperating after surgery.

Maybe it's because I'm having good friends over to play poker this evening.

Or is because I spent time with my ex and a good friend last evening playing a round of golf and enjoying pizza on the patio in the warm spring breezes

Could it be because I feel like a kid who lives in town so close to all my friends and activities. Something I dreamed of since I was a kid isolated on a lonely farm way out in the country.

It's probably all the above - but it's all here around me, surrounding me with love

I love where I live and I'm so glad I moved from that "cold" state almost a year ago now. It was the best thing that I ever did! I feel loved here!

Everything I pray for the best for the special people who touched my life last year and made it all possible: L, T, and D

Made the universe be with you.

I'm still high from the half-marathon I ran last Sunday. Days before I imagined it and I wanted it to be magical. With only three hours sleep I ran 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 14 minutes. But I realized the following day what made it magical and that is that I came in 13th of 124 runners in the 55-59 age group. And I'm at the upper end of that age group at 58. So, I am very pleased and it feels very magical and special to me. Anything that made it magical is that I came across the finish line strong. I felt great! I was flying high the next day and play nine holes of golf; walking, carrying my golf clubs on my back.

I am truly blessed. (Glucosamine Chondroitin and Accel Gel helps too!)

Wish it, dream it and create your day...and life is magical

No comments: