Monday, May 08, 2006

The 3rd was my ex's Brithday

My! I found myself choking up...my ex by two years (we were together fifteen years) thanked me for helping celebrate her birthday. She said I was very kind...and I made her "happy". It was the "happy" when I read it made me choke up. I hate to disappoint people! Or let people down!

I had to move on there were other hearts waiting for me...and still are..on this journey...this time around. I wonder how it will all end.

Anyway. It is very nice to know that people care. My friend Kristi thanks me for being her friend. Is that too sweet or what? She thinks that she is complaining about her job...or her aches and pain..but I don't really view it as that, complaining. It's conversation. And besides, she tries to find ways to correct or change what is troubling her. So she is just not complaining for complaining's sake.

Okay, I'm off. I have walked Emma. Now I need to go past the Alpine shop to see what I got for my two Cannondale's. I hope what I asked! I will put the money toward the new HDTV flat screen I just bought.

Well, I'm so glad that I was successful in helping my friend (my ex) celebrate her birthday. Made my day.

I hope ....the 8th has a great birthday too! You know how cats just bug the hell out of people they know don't like them? That's probably how she views me. I'm that little pain the ass, that keeps showing up.....

Thank 3rd, for letting me help you celebrate! I love making people happy.

No comments: