Monday, May 15, 2006

"The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent"

Living the Art of Allowing - by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

I am at a point in my life where everything is perfect; yet there is an ache in my heart. Maybe I miss the love I have never received.

When I was a very young child the first "older" woman (actually girl) I fell in love with was probably in the seventh or eighth grade. I fell in love with her because she was very sweet to me. Something I had never known before. It was wonderful; I instantly loved her and thought about her all the time and mentally felt her arms around me..mentally; because physically, I never had arms around me.

I wonder why I choose a life such as this one. One where I long or love never gotten? One where I already knew what I wanted, but never got. And when someone was sweet to me, I instantly loved them forever.

Sometimes, like recently, I think be loved like that was such a novelty, I didn't know what to do with it; and I think I pushed it away. I realize now that it was a big mistake to do that; but, it was more like a reflex. and I don't quite understand why I acted in that manner. I am trying to find out?

So, I am reading many books to find out what is at my very core of being and why I choose this life; this particular life with it's heart ache.

The book states were are all vibrations of energy and we choose to come into being for a reason. My emotions give me an interpretation of who I am as a human being in relation to my non-humaness, my spiritual being.

I came forth in this human body in this space of time for a reason and it was not for the purpose of proving my worth.

A spirit coming to earth in human form comes into human consciousness, we never die; anyway, our spirit never dies, we merely move in and out of consciousness.

So now I need to become consciously aware of my ability that I have to control the actions of this journey. I must at all times remember (and it's hard because of religious and social mis-beliefs and attempt to throw we spirits off course with false truths and distractions) my purpose

No comments: