Saturday, May 27, 2006

The single's groove and loving it

I must say I do really like Sam's. Besides having great three year warranties on laptops....well, here's the story in case you missed it. I had a laptop for 2 1/2 years and it began acting up...flashing when I was on line.. like it was on its way out. I couldn't even see the cursor. much less try to type commands. Anyway, when I bought it Lou suggested since it is a laptop to get the $54.00 three year warranty. Well, today it paid off. I had my papers with me and she said, without examing the unit, do you want your money back or a new laptop. New laptop! I picked out a Compaq for $799. and added on the 3 years warranty which is $79.00 now. I had paid about 900. or so for my old laptop. Anyway out of the deal I got $26.00 back...Nice!

So today I'm there to get so vitamins and I see they have Speedo bathing suits for about $21.00.. so I pick up a size 8 black two pick. Get it home and try it on.. it actually fit pretty nice. My butt and upper thighs are okay ..not bad! Actually, it fit quite comfortably! So I slapped some sunscreen on and sat and read on the patio until the perspiration dripped and I was comfortable in my new suit. I was due for a new one; but $21.00? You can't beat that!

Well, it's after 10:30 P.M. and I am listening to Soundscapes cable channel via my Boses Aux port. It's nice! I think I will get ready to read some..more of "Demons and Angels".

I use like drlark.com (Dr. Lark's) "Energy Vitalizer" it clears your head so you can think.

I think a cab or a pizza just pulled up outside...probably a cab...interesting. Oh, me? I"m not going anywhere.. I would love to go to the beach but, I need to get my a couple of things paid for first. Besides, maybe I'll fall face first into love one of these days and she maybe would like to go with me.

Right now I am just so settled on to being single. Most of my friends are coupled and you know what I don't even envy them! Well, I was just in a 15 year relationship and this morning at Bread Co., the things, the little irrations, they talked about I could relate too. The little annoyances and over sights that seem to say, I really don't care that deeply about you. Oh, just little things like turning on the bathroom light and leaving it shine in your eyes while you are in bed trying to sleep. Saying your sorry about doing it but then never closing the door, to block the light....you know just little things like that.

LS kept hitting the snooze button and going back to sleep...well I was up on the second buzz! I guess some people are just more conscious of how their actions affect the other person in their life...and then again some people are not. I just happen to be the more conscious one. ..well, I always tried to be.

But, who cares.. it's all over and done now. Cyn said she and her friend Carol are use to being single and coming and going as they like....hey, it's an easy groove to get truly into. I love it.


No comments: