Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Looking at the big picture..

do I dare?

Now I ask you what two men could be more credible than Ron Howard and Tom Hanks. The John Wayne's of the 21st century. So wouldn't you believe the "greatest cover-up of human-kind?"

Well, it makes me wonder what did Jesus really preach (was there even a Jesus?), was he Mary Magdelin's mentor and job counselor who was grooming and getting "her" ready to run the church? And the male apostles objected and so hide the truth and rewrote things in their favor.

Not only women, but men have been manipulated through the history of human kind. If women had all the power would they be just as brutal as the men have been?

I can hardly open up and page through this week's Time magazine without getting extremely depressed. Enron and Tom Delay and Schilling..robbing innocent people of their retirement pensions. Men looting and raping poor women. Why are these men so angry and full of hate? Why? What's the point of raping these women, so they can have babies that die anyway of disease and mal-nourishment? I don't understand the hate. If women were in power would they brutalize and order the raping of women?

Maybe it was a huge mistake to have hidden the secret powers of Mary Magdelin. And what, now I'm making this up; what if she did have secret powers? Were these men afraid all women would be powerful? I don't get it; but whatever it was man were sure afraid of women; so afraid that the biggest cover-up in the history of all human kind took place. The church hide the truth for centuries, why?

Men dominated other men and women and children had no rights what-so-ever until probably forty years ago. Children had no allies. The church taught that children were born evil and the devil had to be beaten out of them. Control everything is about control! Control!

Why? We can't just all live together peacefully? Well, I'm nothing but a "stupid" women so how can I understand that. When I was growing up, all women were considered second class citizens and stupid and had to have a husband..are you were nothing. I learned this in the 1950's when I was very young. Life was hell and I was a lesbian. Sounds like a great title for a book..maybe my memoirs.

I can't stand to read the paper either..and read about a 26 year old guy try to murder a seventeen year old by abucting her, trying to shoke her and putting her head in a head lock and snapping her neck. The guy is a part time professtional wrestler..so I think he knew what he was doing! The defense attorney got the judge to lower his bond and he is out on house arrest and has already contacted an 18 year olf girl on the interent. She was stupid enough to drive to his house and visit this guy.

Reading the news is beginning to upset me.

The Marines are going nuts and killing innocent people...that should mak'em feel better...women and children of course! Oh, and the government was going to keep quiet about it, until Rep John Matrer from PA (D) decided to come forth. This atrocity took place in November, 05.

Are people just nuts with no honor, pride, integrity.

Integrity....now there is a word you never hear about anymore; because no on pocesses it. The word people is integrity.

Honor....Bush he has honor! Don't make me laugh. Why are we not helping those poor people in the Congo? Oh no oil there!

Men are in their own little world, I can tell you that, I drive next to them and see them on the trails. Slow and always in their own world. Simple minded - one tracked pupets who have to be lead. So, anyone who steps up to the plate with the biggest mouth gets a following. Because it's easier to follow then think for yourself.

Same with the ride this evening, the not so good looking follow the good looking - amazing!

Oh, and I'm so grateful that these intelligent, powerful, idiot men.....things without brains should not have positions of power. Just look at the mess the world is in? Murders, raping, killings, wars...endless war and blood shed (a woman must have to be out of her mind to tangle up in this mess and work for the news or military - don't do it).

Oh yes, men are the brighter of the species! Yeah right! Would women leaders be this ficious, cruel and just down right sick? Murder, rape, kill, kill, kill, kill.

If we don't understand it, let's kill it? These men are fucked? Oh yes, and woman are secondary because they are stupid! Let me tell you, women could not possibly do a worse job then these men have done...oh but the news never mentions that!

Okay, I take that back. Now long ago there was an article titled "women will come along and clean up the messes men have made." Just like at home on a smaller scale on a daily basis...momma has to come along and clean up the messes the boys have made.....

Men are such losers, oh but they must be leaders.. and always drive the car! And always preach! And lead...dumber than dirt but they're leading the world.....a fine job...yeah right? Bush? Can this man read and write?

Before Title Nine, women were told they were too weak, or too brainless to go to college; they should marry and have babies. In other words that is all they were good for! Again, men tell lies to control because they are insecure I guess. Personally, I don't get the brutality?

People you have been made a fool of? Women had to fight for every right they ever received.. men automatically acquired rights through "birth" rights. Such crap and history books are full of it!

So, naturally, I believe in the story told in the "Da Vinci Code". Just another jab in the gut!

And the American auto makers how dumb are they? In the time of an oil crunch, they are building, and I mean building, super-sized SUV's and trucks. And once more people are living in a dream world and are stupid enough to buy them. They are gas guzzling killing machines. No ordinary city person needs such a huge machine it's ridiculous. But for some reason, bigger is better. Poor men, I always thought their brains were in their pants?

Have you ever tried to back out of a parking space when parked next to one of this gigantic huge SUV's? You can't see through them and you certainly can't see around them. The stupid asses tinited the windows yet. You know what I think? I am beginning to theink that the auto makers are in cohoots with the petroleum and insurance companies. I about got hit twice before I could back out. And if the first "guy" was even the lease bit bright, he would have waited and held back traffic so I could pull out. But, like I said, men need to be told every thing and then they memorize that action.. sometimes I think they have no idea why.

Okay, I'm finished spouting off for the evening...but looking at the big picture, just makes me wonder.

Men always hide blunders.. and god knows they commit enough of them. It's just totally amazing to me. But, yet they have to make the biggest salary, put up glass ceilings, go to the moon first (did you know six women faird much bettern than men in the 60's while testing for moon travel - men were not going to give up the glory to no stupid women.) Hence, rest my case...... I believe the Da Vinci code theory.

It's common sense......or intuition.... oh, a women thing!

If I sound bitter it's because I am...I have been abused and victimized by this male dominated society - all my life! I want the future women of America to take a stand and make a difference and declare that they are not taking it any more. Drive the car! Crack that glass ceiling of the corporate world...put some integrity back into government and business. Show some pride! Make me proud!

Make me proud and make my day!

No comments: