Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I love my own company!

A certain someone was progressing becoming a little too bossy and I had no love there to cushion the blows. Annoying.

Now, my last summer love could be bossing me all over the place and I wouldn't mind. I would still like to sit with her on the beach .. holding her.... god, I wish I could.....

Maybe I'll take couple of days and drive there and sit and write, draw, play my guitar and cry.. God I would want her (last summer's love...)there. Oh I would cry..

Guess I won't go. I don't want to go with anyone else. I'm still not ruling out going alone though. She goes on vacations alone. I wonder if she is still seeing whats-her-name. I know her name ..C

You never know I just may hop in the car one day and go.....oh come with me...we need to sit on the beach at night and listen to the surf and watch the waves. You would love it, I know you would. I would do anything and everything you want to make sure that you do love it. Just you and me! Well, I don't know about being with me... but maybe you could tolerate me for a few days... for as long as you like. I would want you to feel comfortable and in control and most importantly cared about.. feeling special! I want you to feel special, as special as you are!

It's a cute little town on the beach..it quaint with old houses and unique little shops and restuarants and very gay friendly. And a broadwalk. It feels safe. It's kind of an out of the way place and most people from DC go there. That's all I'm saying on line.

I was there in 04 and loved it... I want to take you to the woman's beach...there just a few people here and there.. some woman alone and some couples on blankets.

I was just seriously thinking about sending you email and just asking you. But, I don't know if you are in love or not. You are probably still in a relationship and very much in love. I just want you to be happy.

See I only want to go with you or alone, because it's a romantic place and I love you...so I don't want to go with anyone else.. it's either you and me or I'll go alone.

It's a special place! A magical place! I want to share it with you and hope you like it as much as I. It's a place that puts you in touch with yourself, and makes you feel one with the universe. It's very relaxing and as fancy or as simple as you wish to make it.. and as cheap. We could probably camp somewhere....we would figure it out. I think I mentioned last summer.

It's a dream I know. I would get the room for us.. since I am inviting you.. but you are in control. You probably already have plans to go somewhere with her...I understand. You two are more suited and I realize that too.

Anyway, it was just a dream......

No comments: