Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Free Woman!

I don't do relationships! I don't like being directed! Whatever happened to sweetness? Isn't there just a thing? Oh, only in my dreams!

I thought relationships were supposed to be 50/50; well, I least leave room for discussion. I usually get the backseat. Here's the kicker: I WANT TO DRIVE!

The more I think about it, the more I just may set out for the beach - alone. I'll wing it at the women's beach on the east coast. I want to write, shoot some pictures, sketch, read or lean back and dream. May even take my guitar along. Soon I may even be able to play by heart!

I envision me in my beach chair under an umbrella listening to the surf, hearing the sea gulls, feeling the misty, salty breeze carrass my skin. My hair blowing (yes, it quite long now)! And waving; I think I like it!

Well, better get going to Frontrunners. Today, I'll work on my pace..just even trying to run and talk is a challenge.

The beach is my secret! I'm going alone. There are only two people that I would go with: Last summer's love or someone I havn't met yet, but emailed a few times, C. She seemed like a really cool person; but is in a relationship. So, I will enjoy my own company! I usually do anyway! I'm on own bestfriend. Sometimes being alone forces you to be more friendly and open to people and that can be a good thing. When be closed up in a couple when I can expand my horizons? Namaste!

No comments: