Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I really don't want her back....just going on and on

maybe it's the sound of a lonely heart or the echoes of love lost. I really don't want her back. We got to the point where we couldn't carry on a conversation. Not a bidirectional one anyway.

It just began very difficult to read her.

So, no, my head knows better. I'm just sprouting off saving wear and tear on someone else...whom I will get around to later anyway.

I think she did good for herself..but no!

Too difficult! And she knows this herself!

I think neither one of us "do relationships"!

Most people make sure they get their way in a relationship..they even become bossy. I have a tendency to lose myself for long periods of time until I can't do it any longer. Then I'm out of there!

I guess there is no 50/50.

And I don't want to get fat or change my looks. I have lost 20 pounds and let my hair grow and dress like a girl, since I split from my ex of fifteen years....see I had lost myself...it's silent and gradual and creeps up. Before you realize it, you are feeling down and depressed and don't know why. You turn yourself off.
What happened to me was of no fault of my partner's. My personality should have been strong enough to come to the forefront and blend in the background or just "blend".

I'm back to me and I'm home..and I guess that's good. Except I'm on a cookie kick that I need to kick.....or hurry and finish up the package.

No comments: