Thursday, May 11, 2006

It does my heart good!

My friend is having a tough time at her work place. She didn't want me to hug her this morning when we met to ride. "It will make me cry." She said. I jumped around a little, like I needed to hug her.. it worked...she let me. "I'm crying anyway she said, come here."

I hugged her close and kissed her hair and this DID MY HEART GOOD! I have love to give. I don't think anyone hugs anyone else just for that person along. It feels very good to feel and share the hurt and want to comfort another.

She's getting emotionally beat up at work (my sweet love of last year, got beat up too. I wanted to batter the stupid ass for making her cry. How she made my heart ache for her...of all people, she didn't deserve anymore abuse. God I love her).

God, I guess it's all a part of growing up in the workplace. I had my moments too when I was starting out and men are generally assholes. They pick on easy targets (someone new and inexperience; someone they have authority over)! In my book that makes them really ass holes, not gentlemen. They are weak! It build my character, but it made my painful heart bitter. After years of being badgered, I have no empathy at all for any of them.

They'll pretty much morons to me. Just ask my friend. She loves the way I lower my voice to a growl as I drag out the pronunciation. As if they're situation is hopeless and their brain can never be fixed.. it's just "male" and they are clueless and doomed to a life of being in their own self-centered, bullying world. They have no clue that if you are in-sensitive or treat someone like shit that they are going to HATE you - forever. My father and brother were morons, cruel , and abusive assholes. I guess my mother too, she got enjoyment out of my pain. Happy mother's day.. may I never see you again...none of you.

Only my dear sweet friends deserve my love. I am always here for them, always.
Just as when I hug, it's for me too. Just as when I love; I love that of me I see in you, too. It's what makes hearts connect...sameness.

Love always,

Namaste!

No comments: