Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Antidepressant

is running.. I ran thirteen miles this morning in the rain and it was fabulous. I didn't really feel wet; not at all. The secret is in the wick-away stay-dry materials. I had a cap on to keep the rain off of my glasses.

I ran from home to the park, around the park and back again via Wydown and Clayton Rd. Piece of Cake. Seems it's a normal fun for me anymore.

Emma is bossing me again. I have to stop giving her those anti-inflammatories...little shit. She is mad at me for some reason and won't take her glucosamine chondroitin in peanut butter anymore. It won't take the pill from me. No, but she takes it from Lou and eats it. We both need a nap.

Whew! I'm ready for a nap now before my yoga class at one. This Tuesday afternoon yoga class is usually a pretty good workout too.

My friend wanted me to go to the gym this morning...I wanted to run. Sometimes I just need to break away free and do my own thing.

There are some good things about being single...freedom to do what you want to do when you want to do it. Why should I bend out of my routine? Now, I would take this all back if I was head over heels in love, like I was last summer and I guess still am. No one else can measure up. She can have anything she wants, where and whenever.

The only thing I want to do is go to the beach this summer with my lover..looks like I won't be going since I don't have a lover. I could go myself, I guess. But, the beach is meant for lovers.

Now it's dull and cloudy and gray out. I'd rather have it raining then being like this. It was great running in the rain.

I think I woke up at four, so no wonder I can't keep my eyes open. Okay, I'm just about finished here.

My hair is getting long.....we'll seen how that goes..I'll give it still more time...so the sides catch up with the length in the back. I hope I don't look like a hag!

I hear this drip thing going on when my neighbor's A/C runs..it must be a condo thing.. it sounds hollow.. so I guess we share the same drain pipe?

Good night! I know it's 11:25 AM...yoga at 1:00 PM. Tired! I was up at 4:00 AM Don't ask me why? Oh and she is just my friend...T&J told me everyone thinks we are dating.. so don't expect anyone to ask us out.....like there is anyone at M's I want to go out with???? Must be joking! The only one I care about doesn't come around anymore.

Namaste!



No comments: