Sunday, May 14, 2006

Emma my Rottweiller

I am so glad that Emma doesn't look like any other Rottweiler that I have ever seen. She doesn't have that big mean looking head that all the rest I have ever seen have.

She has more of a puppy look. And she is actually, very sweet when she gets to know you. She nudges her head into your leg...that' her hug.

She is a good watch dog. Some times whe cries when I leave if I had just taken her for a ride.

The other day I took her to PetSmart to get her nails trimmed. She prefers the battery powered file verses the clippers. She hates that clipping noise. She was very good so I took her up and down the aisles in the store, so she could pick out a toy. Oh and I got some great Iam's teeth cleanin teeths. She love'm and I noticed a difference immediately after the first one; her teeth were much whiter. Better breath too!

She a good girl and a good companion and is doing great for her 14 years. I bought her more treats with glucosamine chontroitin in them for her hips and joints.

So just wanted to brag about her a little bit. She been doing much better going up and down the steps too. My friends says she was just playing me for awhile. I make sure too, that I have the hall lights on, in case she just can't see as well and she was more afraid than anything.

So far, so good...she is doing fine.

No comments: