Friday, May 26, 2006

IL makes last summer look like a walk in the park

Go to spaces.msn.com/zimzoomzI think that is what it is. Oh just google! I like the site format better.

I am using my new laptop.. I love it! I spent hours on the phone with cable, router, and compaq people to no avail trying to get this thing to talk to my home router. This laptop has a built in wireless card evidently foreign to my home router. I finaly gave up and decided to see if my notebook could talk to the wireless at Bread Co. Success!

Funny! It works just fine at Bread Co.

I'm playing golf this evening with my pals S&M. Next Friday I could play poker (which I cancelled this evening for the great outdoors) or I could go to Novak's, sounds like they are all congregating there to sit on the patio. I'm done with IL. Very troublesome makes last summer look like a walk in the park. Last summer was adorable; IL annoyingly genius and bossy. for a very young person she had more aches and pains than my mother. Make me feel like a kid!

I love being ALONE! I can do what I want; go when and where I want. Sleep and eat when and where and what I want! It's heaven! I don't miss having my every thought and action clarified. To my friends I wish to remain sort of a mystery! A wonder!

One day I may just decide to jump in the car and drive to the east coast and sit on the beach to write, draw, meditate, and look at the women. It's a women's beach! It's really cool! I told Last Summer about it. And she would be the only one I would consider going with at this point. I would chance her getting mad and leaving me there! Yes!

Where is my doctor whom I love so much? Where is she to put her arms around me? I know! I was just thinking about her....an angel! Falling in love with her literally changed my whole life in the fall of 04.

Actually, I'm fine! I have discovered DrLark's (check out the site) energy formula vitamins. It must be psychological because I could swear I already take all this stuff! Well, except for one for two ingredients. I'm hooked! I'm buzzing!

I'm walking the golf coast (par 4 nine holes).

There is a booth next to me at Bread Co., with a mother and the three very cute, sweet kids! A delight! The mother is very pretty!

Maybe in my next life I"ll feel like being straight and having kids. It certainly would be a lot easier then feeling weird and out-of-it. I did not choose to be gay and love feminine women (who are usually straight). It's a mixed up shook up world, isn't it?

Well, life has been good to me physically anyway. I do look good! If I have to brag I will; I have a nice body...next abs, shoulder, thighs (front and back)...butt? Not bad! The yoga, running, and bicycling pays off! I'll keep doing it as long as I can. And I just ate a salad!

I am grateful for my many blessings. In a way it's all a curse.. just how many women in the 40's look up into the 50's on the on-line dating sites. Yes, I am doomed! Women my age....well, the one's who don't take care of themselves???? Not good! In my Tuesday afternoon yoga class there are a couple very nice looking ladies..as straight as can be!

So, I'm done (as E would say trying to kayak upstream)! I'm done! What? What? Hell, to give her the keys I had to go down and then back up stream again! Age has nothing to do with it and then again all to do with it.

Actually, age doesn't have anything to do with it!

Better get going I have a tee time at 5:45 and I need to stop and pick up those long tees I have to use with my new honking ass driver. I do love it.! It's oh so lite!

Namaste!

No comments: