Monday, May 29, 2006

hot, breezy, but nice!

So far I have had a great weekend. Yes, it is 2:00 A.M. I should be sleeping I have my alarm set for 5:05 A.M. But I took DrLark's (drlark.com) Energy Vitalizer a little too late in the day and I think I took a total of three today (recommended dosage 2 in AM and 2 at lunch).

I had ran 13 miles...well mostly walked half of that. When I got to the far side of the park..it got hot and I got pooped. So I walked most of the way back. But, it was a beautiful day..the breeze was wonderful. I prefer to open outdoors as opposed to stuffy, A/C and feeling closed in. Besides walking and running and getting out there.. I talk to others doing the same thing and it's great.

On the way back I saw a man walking a little terrier dog, and his son walking a bengy dog. I just had to stop and say Hi! (mostly to the bengy dog). He was very cute. I asked what breed and the man said a mutt they rescued from Katrina. I said I bet he is a very sweet pet and they assured me that he was. Just darling... I wanted to take him home ..for my own.

I think I just about literally ran into Claire today on the way to the park.. immediately I felt her presence for some reason.. like I knew the group of people that she was riding with...or knew someone among them. I heard what sounded to me like "Hi Dianne!" I responded with "Hi" before she passed...just saw her hair, which is longer and curley and blonde. She seems like a very nice person.. or as much as I know her from her emails. I would like to meet her. I know that she is dating someone. It would be nice to make a new friend..and I think that process has already began.

Damn, its 2:30 A.M. I need to get to bed. I just drank my protein drink and took a hand full of vitamins. My face is stinging a bit from sunburn. I hate that. I had 30 SPV on this morning.. maybe sweat rolled it off. Now, I will be riding bicycle this a little later this morning. I hope we get finished before the sun gets too intense. Or I hope it's at our back's anyway. I will make sure I put loads on..before and during. I hope the ride goes well!

I emailed C, after seeing her on her ride and my run. I hope to see her tomorrow morning too on the ride.

Too bad I like to type so much.. I could go on and on and on. Especially, on my new laptop.

I am so glad that I made the big changes in my life - beginning the summer and fall of 04. Falling in love was my catalyst for change. I still love her (T). I think I always well, because I think she saved my life. Then I split up my fifteen year relationship (we remain friends). Last summer I fell in love for a few months. (actually, will always have a place in my heart for her. She was/is very special to me. She brought me life like I never knew it before! And now, I guess I'm in to me! I am totally content and happy with my life...well at times I miss lovingly making love..but..what can I say. I do the best I can. And who knows maybe this is the best for me for now.

My hair is getting longer... I wish my sides would hurry and catch up with the back..but they are getting there. As much as my hair is in the sun.. it's in great shape because I take (I know I sound like a commerical) GNC Women's hair and nail supplement, gelatin, and I make sure I get enough protein by drinking GNC's Protein 95 (don't know why 95) made with soy protein. I am actually beginning to like the flavor. Anyway, I drink my vitamins with it.

Guess I need to get to bed...and hurring and sleep...before my alarms goes off at 5.

Namaste!

No comments: