Sunday, May 07, 2006

Beautiful Sunday

Loving myself - is that the lesson to be learned?

I'm learning. I do love myself! I'm always here - faithful and beautiful - responsive to my touch. This perfect being. It's beautiful and perfect because I think it so. Unlike my morning coffee - too strong or the half raisin whatever bagel I found and burned black smothering the aroma of the patchouli incense but unable to drown out the music of the world.

Think it and my body reponds..on the trails, on the hills, under the sheets in your arms.

My heart beats for love of life and the loves and hearts that are out of reach.

I have a lot of love in my heart - it's my purpose. Funny, everyone is at a totally different place in time....and that's okay, for in the interim I'll just learn to love myself even more and life

Life is magical...hearts heal, birds sing, friends smile, the sun's rays kiss my face, the gentle breezes caress my skin and my arms hold my body at night in the dark in the big bed missing you.

No comments: