Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Must have had caffeine somewhere yesterday

I know I've been up all night..oh well. But, I have to share www.thefreedictionary.com I love it! I get word of the day each day and go from there. I love that site. Talk about great detail...the encyclopedia goes into extended depth. It's wonderful! Jay Leno's clueless "Jay Walkers" should get a haul of this stuff.

Remember J. Edgar Hoover, director of the FBI for fifty years. He had files on everybody, especially movie stars, claiming them to be communists. Many accused him of being mafia friendly and got information for the purpose of blackmail. President Coolidge appointed him in 1924 and he was FBI director until 1972...now that is just a little too much power for too long; like the pope. He was a closeted hypocritical homosexual because he condemned and went after his own kind surprisingly enough. You know like the church does... sorry, just had to throw that honest punch right into the gut where it belongs.

Just had to share.... yes, I'm getting a little sleepy. Sure hope it begins to rain soon so I can sleep in...

I'm typing and I can't stop.. here I go again....It doesn't take much to make me happy. I have a A/C condensation hollow dripping sound going on and the Condo Association maintenance guy fixed it.. it was simple enough. He just undid the drip hose from the furnance put a looop in it, tie wrapped to hold the loop and poured a little water in it, so it would sit in the loop. Evidently when I received a new hot water heater the loop got undone. I am so grateful for the little fixes; aren't they wonderful! Now I won't have to listen to gurgle sound when the A/C runs.

Namaste! Have a peaceful and wonderful day!

No comments: