Saturday, May 20, 2006

Da Vinci Code is good movie

I won't get into it here....besides my dog is bossing me around....it's time for bed.............is this a female thing.....do all females boss? Do they all feel the need to boss me around?

Good night!

She's been out and she has had treats...she wants to go to sleep now and so must I; I guess.

She's trying all her treats. The dog is a piece of work.. I'm telling you even at 14 years old.

Gee's finally she gave up. Now the guilt! Damn catholic upbringing. Oh, she's fine..

Anyway, good night! Great movie I recomment it.. I went into it more on myspace.msn.com/zimzoomz (something like that....it's late, I'm tired and I'm not looking it up to double-check the internet address.

Don't feel good! Nothing stays in me......I'll be weak to ride tomorrow I can tell already!

I was lightheaded Friday morning in the park... twice I felt weird. I had two big glasses of wine the night before. I think icy mocha not good for me and I think GNC soy protein 95 is doing a number on me too.

Damn.

Good night!

No comments: