Saturday, May 27, 2006

Missing you less and less now - I'm so FREE!

I think IL was a message for me to "get over it"! She was a slight ???? and now that I think of it so was LS...I'm done! As E paddling up stream and pooping out would say. "I'm done"!

Anyway, I feel so free...it's almost sexual! :) Who needs 'em anyway?

They just suck you dry....me, me, me, me, me, me, me!

Hey, I"m putting ME first and loving it...ditched the ex (although, she is my family, and really the best of the lot), ditched the damn family (talking about sucking me dry?), ditched the pains-in-the-butts who cannot give but only play scripts for as long as they can and then they must move on. Actually, I do have a little soft spot for LS...but, I can easily enough put that into perspective. IL, forget it! Too overwhelming with problems! Don't need it!

Why in the world would I go out looking for trouble or problems of someone else? Why? Why take on that load? Tell me why?

I wish no ill-wills on anyone. I wish them all the best for in their own rights they are good people. Like the songs says: "There ain't no good guy; there ain't no bad guy! There's just you and me and we just disagree!"

And I'm FREE!

No comments: