Monday, May 08, 2006

Matters of the Heart!

My friend is suggesting a bike trip, which would be just fine; but, I want a romantic trip, not a "friends" trip. I wanted to take my love of last year to the beach..show her the beach. I truly loved her. I didn't expect it to even last as long as it did. I felt she could do better..I even suggested as much...it didn't take much to push her away. But in the ned, now, I miss her terribly.

It was never about what she could do for me. I celebrated her.. in my life. She was a treasure to me. I wish I could have known her as a little girl. I just thought that she was the most precious thing there ever was. I adored her. She was perfect in every way, cute, brilliant, sexy, her own person. Yes, she was hard to be with at times..but even those were good times. We should have talked more. I was afraid of pushing her futher away. She took my breath away I so didn't want to lose her.

I told her I would love her....for ever...unconditionally... no matter what.

I think we met because I was meant to love her ....but I didn't want it to end...I just needed a little space that's all....just a little.

I wish she needed me just a little. It's a wonderful thing to be needed...and I felt that way. I was just beginning to get comfortable.. to do things are her....gone. It's all gone.

Well, if she didn't mean so much to me then I wouldn't be missing her so much now...

I wish her the best....I pray she is happy and healthy and everything is going well for her.

I keep wanting someone to come along and distract me for god's sake.....so far it's doesn't appear to be happening. So, what is the big deal? Why can't I move on....I want to move on............

I'm working on it...

It's been nine months......it's over........I know that.... I'm not a total idiot!

My heart needs a replacement.

Universe! Hello! I could use a little help here.........let's speed things up a little........

Any help you can offer me.... I would gladly appreciate.

Okay, I'm out of here.......

No comments: