Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A very nice day!

I ran around the park this morning...it was tough in the high humidity. I sat and had a sandwich at the visitor's center. I wrote in my journals, about life, my past, my loves...even though I'm ancient history..my heart beats on with the memories.

Loving hearts, giving hearts, and love is on the way -

I need the breeze. Sometimes, after running, I can't stand to be inside in the dark, soundless absence of chirping birds but filled with refrigerated air. I wish we could set the temperature of the air that is being pumped into the home. I do not like icy cold air blowing down on me.

I was just about to steal electricity and their wireless net when a storm fast approaches and just about blew me home. I opened the windows and sang with the oldies and it began to rain. Such happy music! Maybe I do need to get a two seat-er sports car next time around. I would put my bike on it too.

I have no idea what I will do or be like when I'm 60....but I know I'll feel like 40. I have a plan. and like so many others plans, I hope to be fit and wonderful at 60.. I may have to buy a sports car for that birthday. You think I'm crazy now...wait till then!

The kayak is pretty much a forgotten device.. oh except for one ocassion. I wonder if LSL still uses hers. I hope she is okay. I'm sure she is. I just miss her some!

I'm done ....and off to bed. Yoga was excellent this evening. I walked to get a few fruit and a salad to eat. I love living here. I am so close to everything, my friends, and people who live here are middle class and drive nice cars.

Gotta go now.. can't keep my eyes open.. I'm listening to soundspaces via cable. I wish I could leave it on, but I may have something about to connect and record soon so it would change channels. Bummer. Great yoga, must have been, I always sleep good on yoga nights. I miss you D, take care of yourself. If ever I see you I'm going to hold you... it's been too long.. I need to now.

I am so close to everything and people are middle class and friendly and drive nice cars.

No comments: