Thursday, January 11, 2007

"The American People Want...

this or that." Don't speak for me Mr Bush! You can't possibly know what I want. In the Congress reading regarding more money, more soldiers.

There are 21 Republican Senators coming up for re-election in 2008 and even they denounced Bush's stupid plan. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer have grandchildren and they strictly oppose the sending of extra troops. They tell Condoleeza Rice that she has no grandchildren what does she have to worry about?

Hillary Clinton will throw a fit too, regarding Bush's stupid ideas. I guess the Bush Dynasty cronies want to suck every drop of oil and penny to be made out of the Middle East. "Protect our interests there" say Bush. And "interest" is "Oil". Of course I'm sure Halliburton is making (tax payer's) money hand over fist.

Mr. Bush, you do not speak for me. If you did speak for me you would get all the troops out of Iraq and push electric cars and stop the American Auto idiots who live in the 60's from making even more ever super-sized vehicles. Nothing like living in denial and with a bag over your head...how about plastic for Bush!

Now the Administration has ships on their way toward Iran for the "anti-Iran" movement. So I guess we'll be in IRAN next! It's the money making war machine in action. In the sixties they got away with the draft...sending men to there deaths against their will. Well, for a while yet young men and woman can volunteer to get their heads, legs, and arms blown off.

I have a special place in my heart for woman - I just do. I hope to god young woman get out of harms way. Women, let the men fight! Men love to hit each other and punch each other and wrestle...hell let them fight. Don't go! Who do you think start these needless wars....men! All they know is killing one another over there. Who commits the most crimes and killings, not woman - men!

A mother whose son was killed in Iraq said. "Let the insurgents kill each other. What do we care anyway? Those poeple don't want peace!" Then she goes on to say. "Let's get all the troops out of there now!" Now in my mind that woman is speaking for the American people even though she didn't begin her speak by saying "I speak for the American people when I say.."

Bush and daddy Bush and his cronies are all crooks and murderers. They are they started this war for money gain and greed.

Trust me all wars are for money. If there wasn't any money involved we wouldn't be there!

No comments: