Monday, January 15, 2007

I'll see her soon..

on Thursday hopefully. She said a flood couldn't keep her away. I could use some touch. It's been almost two weeks. Funny, the more you get the more you need.

Does everyone feel this way. I love knowing when and having a pretty set schedule. It's nice. This could go on for a long time. I don't think I could make it anything else.

You see, she was with her ex. Someone she went with for a very long time. Of course, this woman, wanted their lives to be together. But, my friend, would never leave her husband, her best friend.

So, this arrangement works for me until I do find myself head over heels in a relationship. She'll find me..this woman for the relationship. She'll find me. It might be closer to spring before she gets here. Unless, I meet her while swimming. I've seen some very nice bodies there. A swimmers body will certainly do. She just needs to be a lesbian, sexual of course, and available for a relationship.

Life is an adventure and I love it. It's just not a sexual thing, it's a bonding of spirits. I believe sex and affection is the very reason we come to earth as human beings. And the spirit world knows no gender or sexual orientation that is why there are gay people is my belief. It' no big thing in the spirit world, neither is time. But, god help me, it just wasn't sex until I laid with another woman. Being with men just didn't do it for me. If I would have had woman first; I never would have been with a man. I always desired women; but, there was that social, religious, and everything else working against me. Believe you and me I tried and tried with men; but there is no emotional or spiritual connection. I could not give back..sorry. I hurt a lot of people and wasted a lot of time.. that is just not right.

I have never felt more giving then when I am with a woman.. the more I please her the more I want to please her and the more it moves me..

Okay, I guess I've shared enough.. about that! Hey, it wasn't until my fifties that it all came together for me. Personally, I find it quit amazing.

No comments: